Monday, September 5, 2011

Sorrow in my heart

























I've said so many times how it is such a privilege to be allowed into the lives of my clients and to capture their "heartprints" for them at different special occasions and milestones in their lives. I've cried over Santa and Me sessions while watching their children interact and enjoy their time with Santa, I've celebrated birthdays, graduations, baby showers and newborn moments with them and more. They all become a part of my own family. I love them all dearly. Never has the impact of them on my life been so boldly apparent as it is this day. On Saturday, a young mother that I did family photos of in July, along with her 10 month old son and unborn child, were killed in a horrible accident. My heart goes out to her young husband, her father, stepmother and step brother and sister (whom I do a lot of portraits for) in this terrible time. I know the only solace I can take in this is that they have very recent photos to remember her and her son by (so please be sure you have yours taken as often as you can...they don't have to be professional...even snapshots will be treasured) and that God's plan is perfect and He had a wonderful reason for calling these two angels home to be with Him. Godspeed Kristen and Xander Janero..your beautiful bright shining smiles will forever be emblazened on my heart and I will always be a much better person for having known you such a short, sweet time.


























No comments: