Friday, January 2, 2009

ANOTHER UPDATE ON BRIDAL/ENGAGEMENT/WEDDING SITTINGS

One more update on the above mentioned sittings. I have had a very good response to my request for doing portfolio shots for engagements, bridal and wedding portraits. I have confirmed bookings for both the bridal and engagement sittings so those are no longer available but if you are interested in either of those at regular rates, please feel free to contact me by email at thanksforkids@aol.com and I will quote you my regular, reasonable rates. As for the wedding booking, I have been in talks with one couple who have as of yet to confirm a contract meeting so if you are still interested in that, I will still make it available to the first couple I actually confirm by contract with. Blessings to everyone and congratulations on your upcoming weddings and recent engagements. It is my privilege and pleasure to be a part of capturing your everlasting memories. I pray you will have a long and happy union together.

No comments: